Frances Mullen Distinguished Contribution to International Psychology Award
Deadline is March 15, 2018
This award is presented to honor a member of the ICP who has a long and distinguished history of research or applied contributions to one or more international areas.
Criteria for eligibility
Nominees (including self nominees) must be
- Either 20 years past the granting of their doctoral degree or at least 50 years old at the time of nomination
- Member of ICP
- An honorarium of $200 USD, an award plaque, and award certificate
- An invitation to present at the 2019 ICP Conference
- Waived registration fee for the 2019 ICP Conference
- Waived ICP membership dues for 2019
The award recipient will be asked to serve on a committee to select subsequent award winners.
Nomination materials and procedure:
- Nomination form (online)
- Material required:
- Name, address, phone, fax, and email of nominator and nominee
- Cover letter indicating how the Nominee fits the award criteria (pdf)
- Nominee's curriculum vitae (pdf only)
Submit Nomination Materials Online
Deadline March 15, 2018
Previous recipients include Dr. Frances Mullen, first ICP Secretary General; Dr. Elisa Margaona, Mexico; Dr. Frances Culbertson, USA, Dr, Ann O’Roark, Editor of IP; Dr. Anna Laura Comunian, Italy; and Dr. Sandra Neil, Australia.