Call for Abstracts
Call for Abstracts
70th Annual ICP Conference: Seville, Spain September 10-14, 2012
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FORM
DUE August 30, 2012
Send Abstracts to Dr. Tara Pir, Coordinator of Scientific Program, email@example.com
• Only abstracts in English will be considered.
• Computer Software: Word, Word Perfect or Plain Text.
• Font: Times New Roman, 12 point size
• Word Count: 10 words or less for title; 250 words for the body
Select One Format
Symposium: 90 minutes. 1 Moderator/Chair, 2-3 Presenters. 5 minutes for introduction, 15 minutes allotted for each presenter, 5 minutes for ques-tions, 5 minutes for discussant.
Keynote Address: 45 minutes. One Keynote per day. Keynote must be invited.
Social / Conversation Hour: 1 Hour
Poster Presentation: 15-20 minutes
Student Early Career Professional
Request for Technical Support
• Slide Projector
• SVGA Projector/Computer/Multimedia
• DVD Player [Note that Spain is PAL/Region 2]
Can You Bring Your Own?
• Flash Drive
• Submission of abstract constitutes agreement to register for the conference, arrange for own travel and lodging, and to be present at the scheduled time and place for session.
• Request for schedule changes cannot be accepted. Letters of invitation will be provided.
• Acceptance does not include any financial assistance or fee reduction.
• Program Chair and Scientific Committee will group proposals by category topics into thematic sessions in order to promote communication among presenters and to allow for inspiring discussions.
• Scientific Committee will notify the first author or moderator of acceptance and time of session within the overall program. Chair or moderator is to notify other participants in the session.
• Download Abstract Form and Send Abstracts to Dr. Tara Pir, Coordinator of Scientific Program, firstname.lastname@example.org