Happy New Year wishes to all!
We hope that you enjoy your latest International Psychologist. The International Understanding supplement will be out in a week to 10 days.
Articles for the next edition of the IP should be sent to Dr. Ann Marie O’Roark, no later than March 15, 2015. Her email address is: email@example.com
download International Psychologist, Volume 54, Issue 4: IP 54.4
Submission specifications are below:
- Articles and reports up to 500 words. Longer papers and articles can be used in the IU which is published semi-annually.
- Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx) or .RTF file formats required.
- Photos and flyers work best in JPEG (.jpg) format if not being sent in a Word document. Please do not send PDF files.
- ALL articles, letters, reports, informational fliers, etc. MUST include contact information so that members can respond to you if you are asking for a response/submission/information.
- Times New Roman is the preferred font, 11 pt is the preferred size.
- Please spell check and proofread your work. I will correct obvious spelling/punctuation/grammar errors, based on APA Style writing.
If you have any trouble opening this attachment, which is a large file, you can visit the website after January 2, and download the file directly to your computer from there. It’s fast and easy! Website is www.ICPWEB.org. You’ll find the IP 54.4 newsletter link on the left column of the front page.
Best wishes to all!
Nancy Quatrano, Publisher