April 2014 Meetings at the United Nations Headquarters, NY
Dr. Tara Pir, President (of ICP and IMCES) meeting with a Russian delegation including Professors, Administrators, and students from the Peoples’ Friendship University who were engaged to become affiliated with ICP and also to have the opportunity to participate in our international cross-cultural research project that is being sponsored by both IMCES and ICP.
Dr. Pir, President of ICP and IMCES demonstrating our commitment to collaborating on global issues with organizations that have similar mission and vision, the activities included participation, co-sponsorship, contribution, and presentation on the following events:
- United Nations NGO Committee on Mental Health Parallel Event
- Commission on the Status of Women 58
- The MDGs and Progress in Advancing the Mental Health of Women and Girls
- Healing the Trauma of Domestic Violence Around the Globe
- Psychology in Russia: New Trends