International Psychologist, Volume 51, Number 4
- Message from:
- President Dr. Ludwig Lowenstein, England : Encouragement to obtain new members and encouragement to participate in the 2012 ICP conference in Sevilla, Spain.
- President-elect Dr. Tara Pir, USA: As president-elect is to promote the spirit of ―inclusion by design
to engage and recruit members from around the world
- Past-President Dr. Ann O’Roarke, USA: Wrap up celebrating 2011 with ICP‘s 70th birthday on December
15 beginning a new era of inclusion, Nexalism.
- Treasurer Dr. Gerald L. Gamache, USA: Dr. Machiko Fukuhara
has donated $10,000 (USD) for an annual award
- News from the United Nations
- ICP 70th Conference: Sevilla, Spain: Call for in absentia Poster Proposals due…. PROPOSAL FOR INITIAL PROGRAM
- Nominations Call: DISTINGUISHED CONTRIBUTION Frances Mullen AWARD
- Continuing education chair report: ATOP Meaningful world participates in the NYSPA Mind & Body Health Fair
- Call for 2012 CE Workshops: send outline and abstract to Dr. Ani Kalayjian
- Member News and more…….