The 2020 Regional Conference in Psychology, planned for summer 2020, has ben postponed due to the postponement of the Japan Olympics and mitigation of the global Covid-19 pandemic. The NEW Regional Conference willbve held in July, 2021.
ICP Regional Conference in Japan
Human Right Summits, Social Justice, and Wellness from a Cross Cultural/ Interdisciplinary Perspective
Co-Ordinator: Machiko Fukuhara, Japan
Co-Chairs: Sandra Neil, Australia; Roswith Roth, Austria; Naoki Asazuma, Japan
July 11 and 12, 2020
Arcadia Ichigaya Shigakukaikan, Tokyo
- 10 rooms in the hotel attached to the venue, center of Tokyo, 130,00 Yen (approx.USD 110) per night (incl. breakfast).
- 10 rooms at Intercontinental Yokohama Grand,Yokohama, 240,00 Yen (approx.USD200) per nights (without breakfast). Rooms are twin or double for single use.
Professional Fee: $250 USD
Student Fee: $100 USD
Note payment is via paypal and can be with credit card. The charge will be to “Paypal-ICP”
for additional details)
10:00-11:00 Lecture, Dr. Sandra Neil
14:00-17:00 Workshops by Interest Groups*
9:30-11:30 Lectures, Dr. Ana Guil, Dr. Masao Yokota
12:30-16:30 Lectures, Dr. Roswith Roth, Dr. Amina Muazzam, Dr. Naoki Asazuma, Dr. Sandra Neil, Dr. Robert Silverberg
- Light lunch served on both conference days
- Welcome dinner 18:00-21:00 July 11
* Interest Groups are:
- Cross-Cultural/Interdisciplinary Study on Wellness of Human Beings
- Endangered People and Children in Human Rights
- Other Topics as Suggested by Conference Attendees