All submissions must be made online through http://www.conftool.org/icp2019
- MARCH 6 for Regular Submissions (review results by April 1)
- Conference Registration early bird: March 15
Proposals may be submitted in the following categories:
- Paper: 12 minute oral presentation. Papers will be grouped together into Paper Panels of 4 presentations on related topics. The total Paper Panel session will be 55 minutes in length (4 papers and question period). Requirements: 10 word title; 250 word abstract; 50 word abstract
- Poster: Written description of work printed on a 3 x 4 foot poster board. Posters are grouped into sessions that last for 55 minutes. Poster presenters will stand with their poster during the session for interaction with session participants. Requirements: 10 word title, 250 word abstract, 50 word abstract
- Conversation Hour: 55 minute session with one or several moderators on a specific topic or theme. After short presentations, the goal is discussion/conversation with session participants. Requirements: 10 word title, 250 word abstract detailing topics to be covered; 50 word abstract; list of all moderators.
- Symposium: 55 minute session with Chair, minimum 3 and maximum 4 presentations, and a discussant on a single theme. Requirements: 250 and 50 word symposium abstract and 50 word abstracts for each presentation.
- Workshop: 55 minute session focusing on skill building or targetted learning. Requirements: 10 word title, 250 word abstract, 50 word abstract and description of 4 learning objectives.
Invited, plenary, and award speakers are requested to submit their information in separate links to:
- Invited Paper: 15 minute oral presention, grouped with two other presentations in an INvited Panel on a specific topic. Requirements: 10 word title, 50 word abstract, short biography (150 words), photo
- Plenary Talk: 30 minute talk on requested topic. Each plenary session will include two speakers and a Q/A period. These sessions occur with no parallel sessions.
- Award Talk: 25 minute talk by ICP award recipients on their work. Each award talk session will include two speakers and a question period.
To Submit A Proposal
All submissions are done online through Conftool (an online management system).
To use Conftool, you first need to register in the system. Go to www.conftool.org/icp2019 and you will see a registration/login page:
Create an account. Use a user name and password you will remember (they do not require high-security login).
After you create an account you are taken you your user main page
Click " Your Submissions" to go to the submissions page. This page has links to all the submission types:
For submissions you will need the name, title, institution, email of your co-authors, a 10-word title, and a 250 word abstract for review and a 50-word abstract to be used in the conference program.
Link to conftool: www.conftool.org/icp2019