The International Council of Psychologists (ICP) is seeking nominations for openings on our Executive Board. Self-nominations are welcomed. Open positions below. Elected terms begin January, 2023.
- President-Elect (The ICP is currently in the process of bylaws changes that will affect the term length of the president-elect, president and past president to change from 1-year to 2 -year terms. Therefore, it is anticipated that the president-elect chosen in 2022 will take office as president elect for 2023-2024 and will assume the position of president in January, 2025.)
- Director-at-Large (three openings for 3-year term each)
Nominations Deadline: July 22, 2022
Ballots for the elections will be sent to all members on September 5, 2022, and elections will close on September 30, 2022. Elected positions will begin January 2022. Please consider serving on the Executive Board of ICP or nominating a colleague.
- Nominees and nominators must be current ICP Members or ICP Professional Affiliate Members
- We would like to expand our board with non-US members.
- Desired Leadership Qualities for Nominees
- Ability to listen and analyze, as well as think strategically and creatively.
- Ability to consider multiple viewpoints, an international perspective, and work well with people individually and in a group.
- Ability to make decisions based on knowledge rather than opinion.
- Willingness to learn more about the Council, prepare for and attend quarterly virtual Board of Directors meetings, and take responsibility for assignments.
How to Nominate
Please complete the form below which asks for the following information:
- Contact Information for nominee and nominator if not a self-nomination
- Nominee CV (word or PDF document)
- Brief (300 words maximum) statement of why nominee would like to serve and their relevant experience
- Contact information for two endorsers of the nomination.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Nominations and Elections Committee chair Mary Beth Kenkel