Save the Date!
December 9-11, 2022
Conference Theme: Human Rights, Justice, and Dignity: Strategies for Sustainability
The International Council of Psychologists is delighted to announce the ICP2022-Virtual Conference.
This vibrant, online gathering will celebrate ICP’s mission to support human rights, dignity and justice. We invite participants to learn about and discuss strategies for sustainability (defined broadly as building on the present to support the future) in a variety of focus areas: Climate Justice; Decolonization /Indigenization, Health; Displaced Peoples; and Gender Equality.
ICP 2022 will include:
- Expert Panel Discussions addressing sustainability and: Climate Justice; Decolonization/Indigenization; and Health
- Roundtable Talks related to the focus areas: Climate Justice, Decolonization/Indigenization; Health; Displaced Peoples; Gender Equality
- Posters on topics in any area of psychology
- Special Talks by ICP’s 2021 award recipients
- Community Human Rights Celebration
- Town Hall and Members’ Meeting
- Meet and Greets and Networking Cafes
- and the annual ICP awards ceremony.
Call for Abstracts for Roundtable Talks and Posters
***SUBMISSIONS INVITED ***
- Roundtable Talks will describe an area of research, propose an idea or model, or review current issues in 5-minute presentations. Roundtable Talks will be grouped into thematic panels on the conference focus areas.
- Posters will be in interactive sessions with opportunities for discussion with poster authors (ZOOM rooms)
*All submissions with student first authors require faculty acknowledgement of submission
*Presentations with student first authors will be eligible for conference awards
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
- Submission deadlines
31 August, 2022 for Roundtable Talk and Poster Abstracts
(Notification of submission acceptance: 1-15 September 2022)
- Deadline for presentation uploads: Roundtable talks – 15 October, 2022; Posters – 1 November, 2022
- Registration Deadline 1 November 2022 (all presenters must be registered)
- Opening Session – December 9, 2022
Note – No need to pay non-member fees! You can become a new ICP member for the rest of 2022 if you take advantage of the “Discover ICP” membership initiative (dues waived for the remainder of 2022) – see https://icpweb.org/membership/icp-membership-2022/
Professional, World Bank High Income Country
Professional, All Other Countries
Students, Early Career