ICP Membership Registration
Welcome to the member registration page! To register, you need to determine Membership Category and Country Level. Please complete the form below and pay your year’s dues.
- ICP Member: recognized by your country of residence as a psychologist and/or member of a national psychology association; have been actively engaged in professional work, study, administration, or other professional activities that are psychological in nature; and support the use of psychological knowledge to promote wellbeing and justice globally
- ICP Professional Affiliate: Professionally trained, qualified and active in a profession or field of study that includes psychological matters; support the use of psychological knowledge to promote wellbeing and justice globally.
- ICP Member or Professional Affiliate – EARLY CAREER: within 10 years of professional degree (special discount)
- ICP Student Member: Actively enrolled in and working toward a degree or certificate in psychology, or enrolled in an area of study with major emphasis on psychological aspects of a field of study (must submit proof of enrollment)
Country Levels (based on 2020 World Bank classifications)
- Country Level A – Member & Affiliate Member Dues $100 USD / ECP Dues $75 USD / Student dues $25 (World Bank High Income Countries)
Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Curacao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guam, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Malta, Mauritius, Monaco, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, US Virgin Islands
- Country Level B – Member & Affiliate Member Dues $60 USD / ECP Dues $45 USD / Student dues $25 (World Bank Upper Middle Income Countries)
Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belize, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Equatorial Guinea, Ecuador, Fiji, Georgia, Grenada, Guatemala. Guyana, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Mexico, Montenegro, Namibia, Paraguay, Peru, Romania, Russia, Samoa, Serbia, South Africa, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, Suriname, Swaziland, Thailand, Tonga, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Venezuela
- Country Level C – All Dues $25 USD (World Bank Lower Middle and Low Income Countries)
Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep., Congo, Rep., Djibouti, Egypt, El Salvador, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Kiribati, Korean (Dem Republic), Lao, Lesotho, Liberia,Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Rwanda, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tanzania,, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, West Bank and Gaza, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe