The International Council of Psychologists is seeking nominations for election to the ICP Executive Board
- President-Elect (serves 1 year as President-Elect, 1 year as President, 1 year as Past-President)
- Treasurer (3-year term)
- Director-at-Large (three openings for 3 year terms)
Nomination Deadline February 19, 2021
Ballots for the elections will be sent to all members on 15 March 2021 with a voting period of 15 days. The terms of elected persons will begin at the annual meeting in the fall of 2021.
Please consider serving on the Executive Board of ICP or nominating a colleague.!
ICP, one of the oldest international associations in psychology, was founded in 1941. Our mission is committed to furthering world peace, promoting human rights and promoting collaboration among mental health professionals and social scientists, globally. ICP is in a vibrant period of growth with new members, conference modalities and educational activities.
- Nominees must be current members of ICP.
- Geographical diversity is highly valued
- Desired Leadership Qualities for Nominees
- Ability to listen and analyze, as well as think strategically and creatively.
- Ability to consider multiple viewpoints, an international perspective, and work well with people individually and in a group.
- Ability to make decisions based on knowledge rather than opinion.
- Willingness to learn more about the Council, prepare for and attend quarterly virtual Board of Directors meetings, and take responsibility for assignments.
How to Nominate
Please complete the form below.
Nominations should include the following information: Contact Information for nominee and nominator; nominee CV, brief (300 words maximum) biographical statement by nominee of why they would like to serve.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Nominations and Elections Committee chair Natalie Porter