The goals of the expert panels are to generate knowledge and discussion about each of the conference three themes: health equity, decolonization, and climate justice. Each panel will begin with some general remarks, followed by a moderated disussion. The session length is 90 minutes.
Preparing your Expert Panel Introductory Remarks:
- Each Expert is invited to make introductory remarks for 12-15 minutes.
- You may accompany your remarks with PowerPoint slides.
- Please do not exceed the time allotted for your remarks.
In addition to your remarks, you will need to upload two further files:
- Your CV (PDF or doc file)
- Two Learning Objectives for the session – in the form “after this discussion participants will …”be able to..” / “know…” / etc. These are used to create learning objectives so that this session may be offered for Continuing Education credit (PDF or doc file).